Many businesses are often hazy on their strategic priorities and lack a formal growth plan, simply trading from one year to the next.
We help clients to develop and implement clear objectives, priorities and strategies over periods that range from 12 months to 5 years.
We’ve worked with organisations from smaller companies through to internationally-trading PLC’s to decide how to best focus their resources, assets, expenditure and time in way that drives focussed growth within their business.
If you’re a Board or a Management Team that is seeking to build a clear agenda for action, we can help you to:
- Formulate 3-5 year growth strategies and strategic business plans
- Become clear on your “critical few” strategic priorities, rather than your insignificant many
- Build consensus amongst the Directors or Senior Team regarding the best way forward for the business
- Translate your strategic priorities into tactical and operational accountabilities
- Find new growth opportunities with customers, markets, applications, territories and products/services
- Ensure the company’s growth agenda is understood by all of its staff and key stakeholders
- Build a clear reporting process around the execution of your strategy
- Strategically assess the strengths and weaknesses of your business and its commercial model
- Understand how you can create advantage or differentiation in the marketplace
- Leverage your strengths and competences further to create new revenue streams and offerings
- Mitigate strategic risks, threats and market or competitor challenges
- Create internal business plans and feasibility studies around proposed strategic projects
- Gain an outside strategic perspective on the pressing issues and challenges facing the business